• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey's teeth :)

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Audrey had her teeth checked by the lovely vet this morning and the vet said they look great :D

I am so pleased as months ago I was told she may need them filing every 2 months- it has now been 5 months and still no sign of needing them doing again.

The vet said it's all down to her eating lots more hay, so it can make a real difference :)

Awwwww is she more of a madam than Worm?

Worm's a little angel! :lol:

Suzanne said:
Glad her teeth are ok. What hay are you feeding her now?

She has meadow hay from Kennelgate, excel forage and Burns green oat hay. I think it helps that I give her hay in the mornings an hour before she gets pellets so it forces her to eat that.

abbymarysmokey said:
Yay...Go Audrey

I think vets tend to prepare you for the worst case scenario.

Amy

cannonwoman said:
Yay! That`s brilliant news Mandy

Perhaps you could get Audrey to have a word with Mork?

Su.x

Thank you :)

:lol: She should be the hay guru.

Thats great news for Audrey.

When we had Fivers molars burred we were told it would be an every 3 months job but after altering his diet we are now 9 MONTHS without another dental :D

Thats great news :D :D .. I've had my Fudge 9 months now and I was told he would have problems :( thankfully though hes had no problems at all :D all down to his hay eating..

Back