• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

berties been given all clear!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Bertie saw rob on wed and he said it was definately all clear..still a bit of a teeny lump of scar tissue..no pus etc..and hes told me to keep him on baytril for a week more. i cannot bathe it anymoe i told him..he said well just keep an eye on him. hes impossible to mediacte now..my gentle giant has growled unged snapped with his teeth..so unlike my bertie boy:(

but the abcess was a self contained one..we were so lucky it could have laid down roots to affect the jaw etc.

I was wondering..how long shall i wait before bonding the buns...rob said he was fine now...i am hoping sooner rather than later as bertie is dead set against bandit running outside his pen..and bonding the 4 would stop the 2s company 3s a cowd squabbles we are getting right now.
the gradens being redone now too..perfect stressor some would say..but i dont know..bandit and willow are together everytime he comes down whilst his cage is cleaned etc....i reckon itd take me 24 to 48 hrs with them as there is no fighting..just willow humping a bit to tell him shes boss then theyre fine together.

bif n bertie are a happily married bun couple..the garden is affecting her and shed love being surrounded..shed feel safer.
but i dont want to push it..ive been waiting since willow had suspected ec then she got spayed...weve had her just over 5 months now!

Has anyone got any tips?

Back