• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny frame....

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Do you like my bunny frame?

DSCF2117_edited.jpg

I made it!! :oops: :D

Thanks for your kind comments. I find it really theraputic making little Bunny items for our new home. Can't really afford to buy lots of stuff so this is perfect to combine a hobby with what I love most - my bunnies!!:D

You can hang a big photo of her on the wall instead. :D

How about this Bavbun?:lol:

Loveishangingalbum.jpg

Thanks for your kind comments. I find it really theraputic making little Bunny items for our new home. Can't really afford to buy lots of stuff so this is perfect to combine a hobby with what I love most - my bunnies!!:D

How about this Bavbun?:lol:

Loveishangingalbum.jpg

awwwwwwww that is adorable too :thumb:

Just teach yourself. There are magazines, forums and books with loads of ideas and help. I really enjoy it. You should see what the others make - i'm just a hobby novice! :D I guess you can already tell what my creations are all about....!! My Bunnies!!:lol:

hey did you use acetate for the frame , or was it a proper one ? they are really good - I want to do something like that for the buns and rats but time disappears - promised I would finish their scrapbooks and havent! promised I would start christmas cards in the summer and have I! :roll: :lol:

They are really good, make sure you put them in your album so I can show my mum :D

Back