• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 more of the Urgent 10

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These are the two i picked up today..
Meet Humphrey..(thought you might like his name Isabel!)..a lovely little sooty fawn boy..2 years old..he is currently staying at Chez Donna's!:D
humphreya.jpg

and this gorgeous girl is now called Susie..18 months old
backing away frm the camera!
Susie.jpg

and a little more courageous
Susiea.jpg

Sadly the 10 are only 9 as evidently a fox took on of them:cry:

Awww, but at least you managed to save the other 9. These two are really adorable with their dark noses. They look as if they had been in the cocoa powder tin. :D

Love the name, a very similar colour too :D
I want them all. The two flats above me are empty...do you think bunnies can get squaters rights?

Humphrey already has a reserve on him!!:D

Wow, not even one night with Aunty Don Don and he already has a reserve. He's a lovely boy though, definately not underweight, in fact quite a chunky little chap and he's done plenty of poops and ate all his food overnight. He's just tucking into breakfast.:D

He's just done a flop in his crate!!:shock: Dont get too comfy Humphrey!:lol:

Glad he's settle Donna and the phrase "don't get too comfy, Humphrey" has GOT to be a catchphrase! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I personally am heartbroken. I was hoping he'd be with you for over a year and then I could nab him :rolleyes: me...selfish?

Oh well, I'll just have to make do :D

Back