• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And Now I Think I Am Losing Grandpa Gregory-U/D *HE'S GONE *

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am too exhausted and upset to say more other than please think of this dear old Bun

Picture410.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Oh my god no :cry:

Really don't know what to say except I know you'll deal with this and a lot more and still be fine.

Huge hugs coming your way Jane

Thank you everyone :cry:

Grandpa has a severe infection in his mouth due to his advanced Dental Disease :cry: He is on abx and pain relief but has now stopped eating:cry: :cry: Syringe feeding causes him more pain and distress so I stopped syringe feeding him during the night.
Grandpa had a Dental a few months ago during which he had to be resuscitated :cry: He then had a severe haemorrhage and was very poorly for a long time afterwards :cry:
Grandpa is 10+ and very frail. Me and Christobel to not think it would be fare to put him through all that again :cry: :cry:
Christobel is out of the country til next Tuesday so this morning Grandpa will be seen by one of the other Vets.
I am not expecting to bring Grandpa home :cry: :cry:

Picture900.jpg

I feel absolutely dreadful :cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
I'm not surprised you feel absolutely dreadful, dear Jane, I only lost one pet the other week, my little Fudge, and it was heartbreaking. How you are getting through this I don't know, but you know that everyone on here supports you totally and know that you will make the right decision for GG, even if it's a tough one. Be strong for all your other bunnies who need you xx

Back