• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Treacles spay please!!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i know what youre thinking...you dont have a bun called treacle!lol

Treacle is dominos sister, peanut butter & jellys daughter. she went to live with people with disabilities (also my mums work) with her sister Peter. Peter died in august at just four months, it was so horrible :'(. But she is now being spayed in hope of being joined with jellys baby 'chubby' (lol its just what i call him!) once shes healed etc. Ive never had a bun spayed b4, so i want some mega vibes please!!!!! (p.s y ou will all see her in ym documentary when i post it next week!!!lol) here she is when she was a baby:

Treacle has come here to stay for a week as she is having the op tomorrow, she is staying her so i can keep an eye on her!

DSCF0270.jpg

treacle, peter and domino, three weeks (p.s HOW ADORABLE is my domino???!!!)

DSCF0809.jpg

treacle and peter a week before peter died

I'll take one of her now in a bit!
please wish her well,s hes going in tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
treacle2.jpg

here she is now! her fur on her face looks funny bcus shes changing colour lol!isnt she a sweetie! and HOW much does she look like her mummy? lol her body is exactly the same!

I'm sure she'll be fine but I'm sending you some vibes anyway, try not to worry- easier said than done I know! Domino looks so adorable as a baby- I can see why you kept him :love:

its his markings that make him look so dinky isnt it!!

Treacle is doing really well, shes back home, looking VERY sulky lol but shes okay.xxxxxx

Managed to miss this thread somehow yesterday.....I am SO pleased that Treacle has come through her spay okay.....she is really a GORGEOUS girlie!!!!!:D :D

lol i posted it late at night! she is so gorgeous...funnily enough looks nothing like domino...or peter...they were like a variety pack hehe!

lol well shes tolen the indoor cage. and the vet bed. etc, and the collar is on standby incase she starts picking!!!

hmmmmm well his son was very good compared to him so i think he was just a naughty monkey!shameful lol

Back