• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite bunny-ism!

What is your ONE favourite bunny-ism?!

• Binky

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Kiss/Lick

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Flop

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Nose twitch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Face washing

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Give me attention' nudging

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Grooming each other

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other (specify in a post)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Okay, so I know all of these are cute, but if you HAD to pick (or the bunny gets it!!) which would be your one favourite?

I voted other...

Biscuit makes the CUTEST grunt/hum/purr sound when she's happy. She'll be bounding around with her ear flapping around going "hrrmm hrrrrmmm hrmmmm" and it gets louder and more frequent the happier she is!

I voted for flopping. I laugh out loud everytime Piper does it! :lol: :lol: Especially when she doesn't like the way she's flopped so she gets up and does it over and over until she's in the perfect flopped position!

i love it when they pull on their ears to wash them but had to go for the binikie as they turn into complete clowns...I especially love the "I'm strolling but mid way through I'll just jump in the air 180 degrees, then I'm strolling again"

i voted flop, its very rare we see Alvin so when he comes into the middle of the room and flops i just melt :D :D

Back