• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 3 from the London Bunnies.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the three beautiful boys who I picked up on Tuesday with the other 4 to come up North.

This is Charlie :love: he is 5 months old and absolutely gorgeous. He is the shyest of the 3 and quite hard to get hold of. He is in great condition and started his worming today.

06-09-07_1728.jpg

As you can see he has very much got to grips with the idea of hay :D

06-09-07_1729.jpg

This is Riley the Himilayan, another gorgeous buck. He is quite skittish and has urine burn on his hind quarters but after a cut and blowdry is looking much better now.

06-09-07_1730.jpg

and finally this is little Zulu who is a year old. He appears to have a protruding eye although iot dosnt seem to bother him this could be quite serious so Im not optimistic about his chances :(

06-09-07_1731.jpg

06-09-07_1732.jpg

I found a bite mark on Charlies shoulders :?

Was he not the one who was living with Erin, Jane?

Poor Zulu. Will he be able to have his eye removed?

Glad to see these buns are safe Sooz well done.

Rabswood

Poor Zulu. Will he be able to have his eye removed?

Glad to see these buns are safe Sooz well done.

Rabswood

I want to try him on anti-biotics first.

He was supposed to go to the vets today but I only have the energy for two trips so Connie & Briony are in for a spey and Caspian is going in when I pick them up....will probably take him to sat/sunday surgery instead.

Let us know how the little man gets on.

Rabswood

:wave:

Im gonna take him in when Caspain goes for his GA as Anita is the only vet at my practise with experiance in RB abcesses and she will be dealing with Caspian that day.

It looks like he will lose his eye if this is the case though.....he cant see very well as it is being a REW. :cry:

Back