• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An early christmas present

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Lol yes my aprents promised me a bird for xmas, originally it was going to be a budgie but on Tuesday while getting other supplis from a local pet shop we had as usuala look at the birds. the shop always has yellow coloured canaries so this canary caught my eye. they didn't know if or when they'd get anotherthe same colour so my mam kidly bought Peaches for me now so i wouldn't miss out and i lve to sit at my computer listing to he/she chirp away :D

DSCF0354.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

DSCF0359.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

DSCF0371.jpg

aww he/she is gorgoeus! did you find out what sex Peaches is then? ive never seen a canarie that colour before but it truelly is a stunning one :love: :love: :love:

Awww its lovely, I've seen them that colour before but dont know what its called if it has a special name.
Apparently only male canaries sing, so if its singing lovely songs its male, if it just chirps and no songs its female.

Thanks i think it's female, it chirps away thenwhistles for ages between but it doesn't soun like singin then again i've never heard a canary song, i'm going to try google it up see if i can listen to something:D

Awww! Peaches is so cute! My Mum used to have 2 canaries. Incey and Wincey! I'm sure she said they were peach coloured, but peach all over not with the white bits too.

Is there no features that differ in males & females? Like on a Budgie, males have a blue bit above their beak, and females have pink/brown

Aww, I love canaries! My mom and dad used to have a few and they were so lovely! They'd sing along when I played the piano or vacuumed! :lol: :lol: Yours is a wonderful color too!

Back