• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily and Choci in the run, inc. binky!

:wave:

was out and about with the camera this afternoon enjoying the last good day of sunshine.

First up miss Lily in the run

ImportedPhotos00105.jpg

ImportedPhotos00106.jpg

ImportedPhotos00107.jpg

ImportedPhotos00108.jpg

then it was time to go back to her clean hutch, and this is the face she pulled

ImportedPhotos00109.jpg

Me thinks she's in a mood:lol:

Now choci is my litle binky mad bun so there are a few (a bit blury) binky pics,

Choci from above, I was trying to how is colour better but he still looks grey:lol:
ImportedPhotos00110.jpg

Was going to be a nose but he moved, so heres a close up a his fluff:D
ImportedPhotos00112.jpg

rubbing his chin on his bridge, he does this every time, even if lily hasn't been in before:roll:
ImportedPhotos00113.jpg

Quick wash
ImportedPhotos00114.jpg

And heres the binky ones
ImportedPhotos00126.jpg

ImportedPhotos00120.jpg

ImportedPhotos00119.jpg

And would you believe he binkyed over his brigde:shock:
ImportedPhotos00121.jpg

vikki:wave:

Last edited:
Your buns are gorgeous! I love the black around Lily's eyes, looks like she's got makeup on! :lol: :lol:

Lily looks like a right girlie with those beautiful eyelashes! ;)

How an earth does Choci manage to find his face, when he wants a wash! :lol: :lol:

Gorgeous bunnies!

Carol xx

Lily looks like a right girlie with those beautiful eyelashes! ;)

How an earth does Choci manage to find his face, when he wants a wash! :lol: :lol:

Gorgeous bunnies!

Carol xx

With great dificulty, but it's not his face he has trouble with, its down there:oops: his fur so thick he can hardly see to wash the area:lol:

AWWWW!!!! They're so beautiful!!
I'm officaially in love with Choci!! I'd say that him & my Nibbles would make such cute pair, but I wouldn't want to seperate her from Bobby.

Do you have to trim his fur? We do with Nibbles. It gets in her eyes and makes them sore, so we give her a hair cut every few months

never trimmed it around his eyes, but have around his bum and tum as it gets covered with poo if I don't keep it at a short lenght.

I have to agree they would make a lovely couple, I do love your nibbles, she's a beautiful rabbit.

Hehe I looove the Binkies!!! so cute!!
You know what I'd love to see, one of those camera's that takes a series of still photos, to show movement? If someone could capture a binky with one of those!

They are both gorgeous! What fun you must have when Chocolate is moulting!! :lol:

Lily is such a pretty little lady too!! I'm in love with both :love: :love:

Back