• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know they say free access to hay...

duracell

Alpha Buck
But is this taking it too far? (Please excuse the back door we are waiting for the double glazing.)

Where did this come from???

Loadsofhay.jpg

I can see your house from here!!

Loadsofhay2.jpg

Look at all the big healthy poos!!:shock:

Last edited:
hehehe looks like lovely hay to me! Just mind they dont decide to pee all over it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I picked it up from the farm yesterday and at only £3 I thaught they could play in it, they are having great fun:D

Luckely they are really well toilet trained!:p

we got one that big for three quid lol! i was pulling it all apart into a huge 'waste bag'..when i say bag its bigger than my bedroom floor so it really isnt a bag lol, and peanut hopped in and start buring himself in it lol! he loved it! couldnt get him out lol!

I get bales at £3 from a farm too. It's great to let them have it in abundance. My guinea pigs are hay crazy too.

Rabswood

Even if they do pee in it, who cares at that price :shock: I wish I could get it that cheap - it's their favourite 'toy' by far :D

Just to update the buns are having sooooo much fun with this! :D They have made tunnels through it and hide in it, eat in it, sleep in it. They have eaten most of the bottom away and I think I am gonna have to turn it upside down so it does not topple over. Best £3 toy I ever bought, without a doubt!

do u leave it just as a whole bale then

i keep my bale in big black bag in gagarage n break bits off for them?

looks like fun

Back