• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is the bunny I kept from the London rescue

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet Austin, he is 2 years old and not neutered but soon will be, he has started pooing at last.........thank goodness, I was getting very worried about him, he still doesn't seem to be eating much and hasn't touched much veg at all, I don't think they were ever given any:shock: :roll:

Austin31007008x2.jpg

He is a lovely little boy!

Austin, thats a fab name for a gorgeous bunny. He already looks happier than he did the other night. Congrats on your new addition, hope your other buns like him too :)

aawww i do hope he gets used to being a proper bunny real quick.. he's such a cutie :D Well done for taking him on and getting the others to some safe homes

Yes, he is gorgeous, he is being castrated next Friday and then we will find him a wife and he will be put up for rehoming!

He is starting to eat quite a bit of hay which is good because I don;t think any of them have ever seen hay before:shock:

*keeps repeating* I must not get attached, I must not get attached!!:lol: :lol:

Back