• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding, again!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I need somewhere for the delightful duo (aka terrible two) for two nights over christmas.
Has anyone used this place before?
http://www.ridgeon-network.co.uk/fishing/pethotel.html

Its called Whetstones pet hotel. There's no real infor on the web page but someone at work uses them for rat boarding so I thought I'd enquire.

Also, White Post Farm has started boarding! I am a bit aprehencive to leave them at a farm after that rabbit got sold from the other farm.

Maybe I should just miss Christmas and stay with them at home :rolleyes:

I need to think of something for Audrey too or I'll be at home on my own over Christmas :( I'm going to see if my Mum will let me bring her with me- they have a mahoosive shed so maybe she could go in there.

Maybe they can all look after each other! Aurdrey can stay at mine and they can have the house to themselves.

Haven't tried it. Have you? Have you got any info about it? Just tried to do a search and couldn't find anything.

I did have a web address for it, but can't find it now :(

Kennelgate pet store at Gamston have their advertising cards near the till, so you could perhaps pick one up next time you're over that side of town.

Amy

I did have a web address for it, but can't find it now :(

Kennelgate pet store at Gamston have their advertising cards near the till, so you could perhaps pick one up next time you're over that side of town.

Amy

I'll try and get one tomorrow Isabel if I remember - taking Audrey to the vets in the morning.

I need to think of something for Audrey too or I'll be at home on my own over Christmas :( I'm going to see if my Mum will let me bring her with me- they have a mahoosive shed so maybe she could go in there.

Audrey is welcome to come and spend christmas here... :D
Were doing Carrot Loaf with sprouts :lol:

tbh, i don't like the look of whetstone - you can see all the bunny cages lined up in one of their photos. not very spacious unless they put them in a run all day but i can't see them doing that for every bun they've got staying.

what are the other boarders in the area like? i'm in lincoln, but if we go anywhere we generally have tio go past nottingham so its not a prob going there.

tbh, i don't like the look of whetstone - you can see all the bunny cages lined up in one of their photos. not very spacious unless they put them in a run all day but i can't see them doing that for every bun they've got staying.

what are the other boarders in the area like? i'm in lincoln, but if we go anywhere we generally have tio go past nottingham so its not a prob going there.

No I didn't think it looked that great. Not for bunnies anyway. There aren't many boarding places in Nottingham unfortunatly... This calls for a new career!

Mandy don't worry. The amazing Faye is going to look after them. Hows Audrey?

If they go to Fayes they'll be treated like royalty and not want to come home again!!:lol: :lol:

Tell me about it! I'm sure Fayes husbands would happily let them come back though :lol:
They're going to stay at mine and Faye is going to petsit them so that they can still have the same space they are used to. PLus they hate car journey's, they get so stressed....probably becasue they usually end up at the vets :rolleyes:

Back