• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few More Pics of Erin-U/D 2 More Pics Added on Page 3

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She has had some time out in the sunshine this morning

Picture1324.jpg

Picture1326.jpg

Picture1333.jpg

She was only in the run for half an hour as I knew it would be tiring for her
I was right as she had to have a long rest afterwards

Picture1327.jpg

She was then able to hop into her litter tray and munch on a small portion of greens

Picture1330.jpg

Janex

Last edited:
Awww, bless her!!!!!:love: :love:

It must have been a TOTALLY foreign concept for her to be out in the fresh air with the sun shining on her! Wishing her many, MANY more days, weeks, and years of enjoying her new life!!!!!:D :D

Awww Jane....So, so lovely to see. There is nothing in the world better than seeing an animal who's had a rotten life in the fresh air whilst the suns shining!!! :D Xx

What a happy life she has ahead of her now thanks to you Jane.. Shes a stunner and looks so happy in your care..

How ungreatful for her to be lying in the only bit of the crate without vetbed! oh well..mine just wee on it. She looks so contented. How is she doing?

Awwwww she has the tesco tunnel! Jane does she live outdoors? :shock: :lol:

Where has this darling come from?

what a cutie - she looks like she can't quite believe her luck that she is being looked after properly. Little mite is so nice :love: :love:

Awwwww jane, Erin really must think she`s in heaven now she`s found you:D
And is finally able to enjoy life as a bunny should:D

Su.x

Back