• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new here

kellycartmel

Warren Scout
hi there,

i'm new here, googled and found the forum last night :wave:

i'm kelly, i have 5 bunnies (Thumper passed away on Friday) all from Fife Rabbit Rescue!

Lucky & Flo I bought as an xmas present for my DH last xmas, Flo had been in the rescue pregnant and had a half dozen babies, she was then spayed and bonded with Lucky. Lucky is very friendly, Flo is a bit more shy.

Mallow & Teasel were babies in the rescue that I saw at 2 weeks old when I was popping up there, I begged DH to let me have a pair for my birthday (I especially wanted Teasel cos he's gorgeous), they're French Lops (i think, if i remember correctly) and are getting big already at only 6 months.

Cassie (part lionhead) I also got from the rescue, my bunnies were in boarding, Thumper (had been rescued by us from a relative) got neutered and then Kareen found him a girlfriend. She was very domineering but he loved her right up until he died last week.

Kelly

Hello!!! :wave: Welcome to the forum! You should put this in the 'introductions' section as well as here - you can see other new RU members there too.:D :bunny:

Back