• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Mork has a wonky jaw

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
My vet came out yesterday to do a mass vacs session & gave all the buns a thorough check over at the same time. She was very impressed with how happy & healthy all my bunnies are & especially the fact that they all have very good teeth:D Except for poor Mork, my male Argente. Since getting him in january i`ve never been able to get him to eat hay, i`ve tried every different type there is:? & he doesn`t even eat a great deal of grass. He`s started eating a little redigrass recently but that`s about it.
Unfortunately she said his jaw is quite wonky looking & malaligned:( At present his teeth are a little long but touchwood not yet causing him any problems but it does look like he will require dentals in the future, she also isn`t convinced that he`s as young as i was told due to the state of his teeth:?

Obviously i will continue to offer him hay, etc daily & safe tree branches, which fortunate he does seem to enjoy chewing on, so hopefully that will help but i fear my handsome boy maybe in for a rough time in the future:cry:

Su.x

I am very sorry to hear this.:cry: :cry: Hopefully his dentals will be able to remain few and far between once he does start having them. Poor bun bun!:( But GREAT news about all of the others......it feels great, doesn't it?!?:D I go around grinning like a complete idiot for hours every time my vet praises me on the condition of my buns!:oops: :oops: :oops:

Back