• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and bunnies are back from our hols!

Sarah86

Mama Doe
Hi everyone

I'm back from my hols, I arrived back on Tuesday and picked the bunnies up from Tina's on Tuesday evening.

I had a fantastic time and so did the buns, Charlie sulked for a bit then followed me for a big cuddle, he doesn't usually let me have more than 5 minutes without a nip to say 'put me down now' but I ended up putting him down because my arms were aching.

Jet, who we have decided to rename 'Poppy' has come back looking like she has spent 2 weeks in a bunny spa, she's put some more weight/muscle on and her winter coat is coming through nice and thick and shiny, she looks even more stunning than before. No sulking from her though just lots of requests for nose rubs- bless her. The pair are more tightly bonded and are always cuddled up and grooming each other which is lovely to see.

Anyway I'm back at work so I'm going to try to get down my monstrous task list before the end of the morning.

:D

:wave: Heya Sarah - welcome back! Was the hol good? Great to hear Charlie and Poppy are happy to be home - bet they're being spoilt rotten!! :D

Hi Sarah

Been anywhere nice? Glad Charlie and Poppy (love the name - I used to have a black cat called Poppy, though her full name was Popkin) are still happy together. It must be worth those sleepless nights and first few stressful days seeing them like that.

I haven't been away since having Bella and Tarquin, but Harvey used to do a lot of thumping and glaring when I got home from a holiday - he would usually thaw after about half an hour.

Rebec

Holiday was fantastic, we went to Velidhu in the Maldives, it was stunning.

Its lovely to come back and see my buns so happy, the stress of bonding was definitely worth it. Charlie is so in love with her its really cute. I'll get snap happy next week and post some new pics of them both, she looks even more stunning than before.

Nose rubs are still requested but I think Poppy is quite taken with her new man because she wants to spend all of her time with him now.

Last night they both got into the pet carrier that I'd put on top of the old hutch- I think they want to go back to Tina's :lol: :lol:

Back