• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so cross... people never learn......

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
im so cross and upset :evil: :cry: last year i rescued a 6 guineapigs off someone who couldnt find homes for them they were on the free ads, free to good homes so i rang the guy explained who i was and he agreed to let me take them, well today ivve seen he,s done it again:evil: this time baby rabbits and baby guineapigs free to good homes,so he,s deliberately breeding and letting them go for free:shock: ive had a few calls lately from men saying they want to buy rabbits off me for meat :evil: im pretty sure its not a wind up:cry: so this is the sort of thing that these poor babies will end up as,when i rescued the pigs he said it was an accidental mating but he is obviously doing it deliberately so i very much doubt he.ll give them up to me again, those poor little babies its just so unnecessary and theirs nothing i can do about it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww that's a shame :cry: Could well be more 'accidents' though - people often buy guinea pigs already pregnant, and rabbits are notorious for getting loose and mating :roll:

Back