• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Random wee's and poo thread.....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
....why is it that bunnies (well mine anyway) think its ok to wee in the litter tray for 98% of the time but only feel the need to make it there for a poop 60% of the time :roll: :rolleyes: ???

Mine are not litter tray trained, although they do use the same corner of their hutches, Choci in left corner by the door, Lily in the back left corner and theo in back left corner. rarely do they do it any where else, although choci will wee in his bowls if empty:roll:

vikki:wave:

Sophie is an aggresive pooper but will only wee in one corner,i tend to send the dogs in they love the poops:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

:D :D :D

Sooty was 100% litter trained. Then we got him a pal and it's poop central. I'm hoping that honey will get the idea soon but until then my trusty dustpan an brush is in frequent action.

Mine (touchwood) only poop in their cage and pen when free range...but boy do they poop! i'm hoping to get them litter trained, so there's a tray in the cage and in the pen, and I keep scooping up the poop and moving it to the trays in the hope they get the idea. We've only had one wee accident tho!!:D

my three are generally litter trained to do their wee's in the trays, apart from Nala who tends to wee as she's eating no matter where she is! :roll: But poops:shock: The floor is always covered in poop! They never poo outside of their room but the floor of their room is always covered.. guess at least i know they produce plenty of poop though :roll:
Im sure Simba did everything in his trays but since he gained his girlfriends he poos as he hops too :roll: :lol: At least they are dry.. not like a cat poop :oops:

My four are litter trained but as they are separated into two couples (they don't get along) they seem to think its great fun to poop next eachothers baby gate to wind up the other one. Frasier and Annie seem to have a competition on at the moment as to who can wee the most on the inside door mat!!:shock: :roll: :lol: Luckily I got that magic carpet door mat thats microfibre from JML so it soaks it all up and saves the carpet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: well i'm glad its not just me (well not me my bunnies obviously...!) ..... hearing them scoot up the vac is actually quite theraputic....:lol: :lol:

:lol: I know what you mean! I use the swivel sweeper inbetween hoovering and when that picks all the bunny pebbles up leaving my nice clean carpet...Ahhhhhhhh!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I know what you mean! I use the swivel sweeper inbetween hoovering and when that picks all the bunny pebbles up leaving my nice clean carpet...Ahhhhhhhh!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

what is swivel sweeper please :? i have a mini vac but can't use it as can't leave it charging as bunnies would eat cable :roll: :roll: :shock:

....why is it that bunnies (well mine anyway) think its ok to wee in the litter tray for 98% of the time but only feel the need to make it there for a poop 60% of the time :roll: :rolleyes: ???

Cos your new rug looks so much better with bunny decorations on it!!! :rolleyes:

Cos your new rug looks so much better with bunny decorations on it!!! :rolleyes:

funny Lucy pm'd me with a similar observation !!! :roll: its the fact they hide (poops not bunnies) in the pile that gets me.... looks ok but one trip through lounge and poops go flying !!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

funny Lucy pm'd me with a similar observation !!! :roll: its the fact they hide (poops not bunnies) in the pile that gets me.... looks ok but one trip through lounge and poops go flying !!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its because it's big and shaggy so is probably like extra fluffy & soft hay to them & is therefore the ultimate in luxury litter trays.

Its because it's big and shaggy so is probably like extra fluffy & soft hay to them & is therefore the ultimate in luxury litter trays.

was about to say...well ok then I'll get a rough sea grass one then.....hmmm now how long would THAT last !!! :roll: :roll: BTW I'm on my 4th rug since last July !!!

:evil: Thanks Julia!! You made me say that my buns only wee in their litter trays, and it jinxed it - came down this morning to wee EVERYWHERE!! :rolleyes:

Ah well, it IS what I signed up for, and i still love 'em!!!:D :D

was about to say...well ok then I'll get a rough sea grass one then.....hmmm now how long would THAT last !!! :roll: :roll: BTW I'm on my 4th rug since last July !!!

mmmm I'm trying to think of a rug fabric that isn't edible & isn't cuddly warm & shaggy.......hmmmm. The only thing I can think of are those matts we used to do gym on at school but they'd probably get eaten too & I don't think it would fit in with your decor :D

Back