• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tarquin has made me cry

Becca6

Mama Doe
I hadn't realised how much I've missed having a cuddle bunny, until T came and sat on my knee for a cuddle this evening.

My much-missed Harvey used to come and lay in my arms every evening and gave me loads of bunny kisses.

My gorgeous live-wire, adventurous, mischievous feisty Bella races round the house and comes and flops next to me for nose rubs and ears tickled and I love her to bits and totally accept her for the lovely bun she is, but can't imagine her lying in my arms any time soon.

T loves being picked up and cuddled and I feel in the last week he finally feels totally at home but having him come this evening and just sit happily on my knee for 10 minutes means so much.

I love them both so much and love their differences. I now feel I have the best of everything - Bell for entertaining me and making me laugh, and T for being cuddly and very cheeky.

Last edited:
Dont ever do that to me again :no:

Scared the living daylights out of me :shock:

He is such a sweetie though :D Caspian is proving his love by pooing on my clean jeans in the wardrobe :?

Aw, I love bunny cuddles, although I don't get them very often :( Lovely that he came to you for the affection :)

He is such a sweetie though :D Caspian is proving his love by pooing on my clean jeans in the wardrobe :?

Sorry!!! He's kept coming back for more too. Such a great feeling.

With all the stuff with him and Bell, and then them both not eating and pooing, I don't think he's really felt totally settled until the last week when he's got into all sorts of mischief (as the bald patches in the carpet shows!).

The last few evenings instead of spending his time out of his cage exploring, he's chosen to come and be close to me and tonight was the icing on the cake. I didn't want to put him back in his cage but I need to go to bed!

Hope Caspian pooing on your jeans means he's feeling tons better! And hope you're feeling a bit better too.

Rebec xx

ha ha ha your whole post made me giggle so much :lol: :lol:

Your poor carpet :shock:

Im so glad he has settled in well.

Caspian is trying to jump out of the wardrobe onto a shoe box but he keps sliding off it :roll: He has done some normalish poops now an has a huge selection of foods on the floor which the cats keep trying to eat :rolleyes:

He seems much better but still not 100% and I have managed to keep some tagalatelle down so feel better too!

Caspian is trying to jump out of the wardrobe onto a shoe box but he keps sliding off it :roll: He has done some normalish poops now an has a huge selection of foods on the floor which the cats keep trying to eat :rolleyes:

He seems much better but still not 100% and I have managed to keep some tagalatelle down so feel better too!

Must go to bed but how's Phil?!! Hope he's looking after you both. Is he in the living room tonight so you and Caspian can have a night recovering together?!

Rebec x

Awwww that's lovely :p You can't go wrong with a single, male house bunny, or so I have observed on forum :D

Awwwww, how lovely! I so need to bunny nap that Tarquin ;)

Sorry but you've no chance!!! :lol: :lol: He's beautiful. I fell in love with him when I first read his description in RIN (and that was before I knew I was getting a second bunny) and I just love him more and more. He's a very easy bunny to love. :love:

Rebec :)

Back