• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit rehome poster

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
I am thrilled to say my poster has been chosen to advertise RR. It did bring a few tears too as sadly the blue french lop, Benny, On the poster died just a few weeks ago and his partner is poorly too. He was such a special bunny and I found him through this very forum and fell in love the minute i saw him. he spent 2 and half years with me and his best friend Joon. I will never forget him. I do think it is a lovely tribute to him and will keep his memory alive.
It can be downloaded now from the homepage, so lets start spreading the word!

I'm sorry to hear that Lisa :( I think his picture will help find many more rabbits homes so it's a great trbute to his memory :)

Tam

great poster, I'm going to print some off at work :lol: and post around wherever I can, will ask my vets too.

well done!!!!

I've sent the poster to the director of my vets and asked him if he'll put it up, I told him how brilliant the site is and gave him the web address so he can have a look if he wants to. :D

Anyone know how to change the print size of the poster? I've printed some on A4 but would like to do some A5 or smaller one. Can't seem to be able to do it.

wooooo, just got a reply from the vets, he's printed it off and put it on the noticeboard in the surgery, I might send it to some more in the area now :D

Back