• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Desperately need healing vibes tonight

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
came into to my bit tonight to find one of my little belgian hare babes at 12wks old looking very sorry for herself picked her up shes nothing but skin and bones shes very wobberly and shes trying her hardest to eat ive fed her some critical care formular and she at the moment sleeping on my bed with a warm water bottle cant think for the life of me wats wrong with her she hasnt got a messy bottom or anything got any ideas i think she going to need a heck of alot of vibes.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

raven rex

aww sending lots of love . hoping she gets good nite sleep and bright and cheery in the morning

:( belle and sandy xx

Muffin, floss, joey and Bracken and of course myself sending loads of vibes to the little girly hope she is feeling better tomorrow after a good nights kip :D

Caspian has covered our bed with poo and wee but Im just so happy to see it I dont care.

Vibes for your little girl X

Caspian has covered our bed with poo and wee but Im just so happy to see it I dont care.

Thats great news :D
Hope your girl feels better soon Raven. If she goes downhill, please get your parents to take you and her to the vet. You haven't done anything wrong to her, its not your fault if she is ill :) There may be something the vet can do to help.

wow got results already gave her some warm dioralyte and all your healing vibes and look at her go for some food(critical care):D

hope this is a good omen

i think it cox so ive given her a shot of coxziod in her mouth because shes done a couple of round poos that are slightly soft but they smell and i reconize it from where i have had it in the past very destinct smell.

i think it cox so ive given her a shot of coxziod in her mouth because shes done a couple of round poos that are slightly soft but they smell and i reconize it from where i have had it in the past very destinct smell.

:shock: God I hope your wrong :?

Awwwww that really doesnt look like a well bunny:(
Why would your parents be mad?! Can the poor mite not see a vet? how are the rest of the litter? Are you not responsible for them and their care since you are the breeder?:?

EXCUSE ME ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH WEATHER IM A BREEDER OR NOT.
YOU DO GET SICK ANIMALS WETHER YOU ARE A BREEDER OR NOT!!!:? :? :?
IM TRYING MY BEST AT THE MOMENT I WILL GET HER TO THE VETS IN THE MOURNING WHEN THEY ARE OPEN!!!!!!!!!! the rest of the litter is fine no probs there but im treating them with coxziod just in case, my parents would be mad as they hate the idea of animals in the house let alone my bed.:D

Awwww Poor bunny

Lots of healing vibes from Petey, Jessie, Timmy, Twinkle and Emily.

Hope shes feeling better in the morning Keep us posted

Sending very positive vibes her way. If she requires vet care, I hope that the vet can pinpoint the issue right away and begin an effective treatment.

I am sorry one of the babies is sick :cry:
If you suspect Coccidiosis I do hope you will seek Veterinary advice re protecting your remaining 'stock' and also to obtain further treatment for the poorly baby
It might be a good idea to contact any retail outlets you have recently supplied too. They may want to hold off selling any babies until you know for sure what disease you are dealing with.

I hope the little one recovers and that no other Rabbit becomes sick

Janex

Back