• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little tale about my Lily

Lily, has always been a litte minx, always leading poor Choci on, but now she's also after Theo:shock: , and may I say the feelings mutual.

I have noticed in the past few days how hormonal Lily has been, Desperate to get to her 'fiancee' choci, she's tried jumping out of her hutch, luckly I was well aware of what she had planned and picked her up before she jumped. Choci as tried to get to her once, but gave up:shock: :lol:

Then at about 1:30 am this morning I heard some load thuds, I presumed a fox was out there, so I went out to find this noise was Theo:shock: I presume he was doing this out of frustration at not being able to get to his new found love interest.

everytime he's been let out today he's made straight for her hutch, and she been trying to get out to him:shock: . I didn't even think he was mature, but a quick look down there has assured me of that, lets just say he's giant in more ways than one;)

so name I have a love triangle going on, choci loves lily, lily loves theo but is engaged to choci, and theo loves lily.

Lets just hope by the time shes being spayed in two weeks that she's happy enough to settle for poor old choci:rolleyes:

vikki:D

I've just been talking it over with mum, we *might* get Theo done at the same time and bond Lily and him instead. Choci will get over her, I'll take him to a rescue and he can pick out any doe he likes.

Does that sound like a good plan anyone?

vikki:)

Back