• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myxi jabs

Werepuppy

Young Bun
Took bunnies to vet today to get their jabs, glad we got them done now because the vet said he thought saw a bunny up the Helm that had Myxi :shock:
Ours are covered now at least, and their claws and teeth were fine although Luna's were a little long. Silver's were fine, but she does eat alot more than Luna. He's such a sweet little boy but doesnt know how to take care of himself without her there. :roll:

Lionel had his yesterday we were going to wait a couple of weeks because of the meds he has been taking and being so poorly but i told the vet the story in the paper and she said we had better do it now, thank goodness, i was hoping she would say that!

Oh we asked the vet about bunny rescues nearby, and found out there is one in Lancashire! In future we'll go there for our bunnies :)

Hutches & Crutches

Silverdale, Lancashire 07769 712352
Rescue and rehabilitation for injured, abandoned, neglected or unwanted guinea pigs, rabbits and other small furries. Run as a hobby and is self-funded, although donations of housing, bedding, fresh vegetables or hay are welcomed. If you can offer a quality home life to one of these wonderful critters, please ring Hutches and Crutches.

Thought i'd post for anyone else who lives in the NW ^^

Our bunnies had a reminder letter from the vets (how cute!) saying their myxi booster is due this month. It's nice to know that the vets are on top of their customers and taking the disease seriously.

Back