• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from holiday and sad.

Becca

Wise Old Thumper
Went on holiday two and half weeks ago.Smokey,Fudge and Angel went to the rescue i got Smokey and Fudge from.Angel was found wandering in a garden when she was a baby.,six weeks ago i had her spayed and the rescue were going to try bond her with a bunny whilst i was on holiday.
Whilst on holiday i had a phone call to say one of my piggies had died suddenly:cry: :cry: I was gutted she was only 15 months old.
Got back from holiday to be told Angel had not been bonded as the only two single bucks they had did not like her:cry: :cry:
So now at the moment i have a single bunny and a single piggie:cry:
I feel so down in the dumps.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you lost your piggie. Popcorn free little one.

Have you tried Angel with a boy bun? She might take more kindly to having a man about the place! :D

I'm so sorry you lost your piggie. Popcorn free little one.

Have you tried Angel with a boy bun? She might take more kindly to having a man about the place! :D
:lol: :lol: Sorry it was bucks not does edited my post now.She loved the boys but they didn,t take to her.They have both been alone for 20 months or so:cry: Will take a look at some more rescues though and find her a husban hopefully:D

Back