• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He lies like a frog!

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Lionel really makes me laugh hes all spread out on his fleece on the floor with his legs stretched out at the back like a frog! (Wish i get get a pic on here)
Does anyone elses bun do this?
He lies spread out quite a lot he has a mad 5 mins every hour or so but spends most of his time sprawled out, my bf thinks hes depressed but i am not sure if hes just lazy, what do you think?

i vote lazy.. either that or my buns depressed too..... i think them sprawling out means they are very very relaxed.... so they must be happy :)

Yes Luuna lies like that too, its soo funny :lol: Mine are usually eating or lying around, although they do have their mad racing around and binkying moments too :)
IMG_1004.jpg

Aw! Is it just me that loves their little tails and bunny bums so much? :oops: Luuna was lying down yesterday and I was taking photos of her fluffy little bum and tail. My OH thinks I'm crazy! :lol: :oops: :lol:

Back