• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so afraid for Caspian..UD He needs a whole pharmacy to himself!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
...what if my lovely boy dosnt get any better :cry:

No more poop, he had the tiniest nibble on a carrot and he just wants to lie next to me :cry: :cry:

Given him some antibiotics too but he is still so bloated, I cant even get him to run about.

Last edited:
Oh no, I`m so sorry he still isn`t any better:(

Sending masses of vibes that he picks up soon....................

Su.x

gentle tummy rub? Poor thing. Hope he gets better soon.

He has had constant tummy rubs, every time he seems more bloated, everything is sloshing about inside. As I have been ill in bed we have both slept between meds and syringe feeds and he has laid on my chest under the covers with me :cry: its sooo sweet. He wont even eat a chocolate biscuit.

Poor lad :cry:

Is his stomach actually distended as in true bloat?
Could the Vet 'tube' him to empty his stomach?

I do hope he will start to improve soon

Janex

Poor lad :cry:

Is his stomach actually distended as in true bloat?
Could the Vet 'tube' him to empty his stomach?

I do hope he will start to improve soon

Janex

I mentioned that yesterday and she wasnt over keen on the idea :?

Yes its certainly distended in the upper abdomen....the lower is just doughy.

Got up just now to feed the carnivores and when I came back he had moved to lie down on the warm spot I left so he is now tucked up on my lap.

I mentioned that yesterday and she wasnt over keen on the idea :?

Yes its certainly distended in the upper abdomen....the lower is just doughy.

Got up just now to feed the carnivores and when I came back he had moved to lie down on the warm spot I left so he is now tucked up on my lap.

Awwww bless him. He sounds as though he is quite a poorly Bun :cry:
I guess if his stomach cant or wont empty syringe feeds will just make things worse :cry:

I do hope things start moving through

Janex

He has had the last shot of Metaclopromide I have now so we will probably end up back at the vets soon :cry:

Back