• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is There Anyone Else On Here With A Giant Rabbit

I have two French lops but Im not sure they are classed as giant. They are massive though :D :shock: :lol:

I have two continental giants (both around the 6 - 7kg mark) and a frenchie who is 5.8kg.

Stanley's Mum has a conti, Neil and Maria have a couple of giants, and I think one was in the rescued 22 yesterday....can't remember other names at the mo!

How is yours doing now?

I have 8. 2 British Giants, 3 French lops, 2 continental crosses and a Flemish Giant

sadly not :( but i really really want one..... could i please have grow big vibes for alvin please ya never know.....lololololol

I have a conti called Theodore, who thinks I'm a cabbage leaf (I want to point out I don't smell like cabbage). He's about four half/five months old now. I rescued him from a breeder, when I got him he was in a dreadful state, underfed, fur missing and bite marks from the other bucks he was kept with.

Pleased to say He's doing really well, even if I'm not:? :roll: :lol:

vikki:wave:

I have Libby, a Conti

Picture1090.jpg

Janex

giants

awwww they are beutifull...... i dont know the size of mine i know in stones she was over a stone in weight and now started to feel boney and muscle lost in her leg ........... i get so very emotional i love them to bits .... also i am in the solihull area.....HAVE ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED WHAT I HAVE WITH A CON GIANT??????
BELLE MY BUNNY IS NEAR THE END OF PANACUR, NOT SURE IF THAT IS THE REASON FOR HER PROBS BUT AFTER THat it will be blood tests

:wave:

giant

if there are any giants that need rehoming i am willing to take another one to add to my family .........:D

stanleyyyyyyy

:shock: wow stanley you are a big boy ... how heavy is he? and how old is he?:D will my belle grow that big hes is georgrous i want him :D

happy

thankyou happy :wave:

awww so beutifull i want them all my bell only looks little :( she is 1 year old not well right now

Last edited:
Stanley is 7 months old now. He weighs 14lbs. He's a lovely boy. I can't believe how gentle he is. He does get stroppy though. When he sneaks upstairs I go up to get him and he just glares at me and stamps his big feet. :lol:

Stanley

MY BELLE IS ONE YEAR OLD SHE WAS 1 AND HALF STONE BUT BEING UNWELL OR MUSCLE LOST IN HER LEG SHE IS ABOUT A STONE NOW. I WONDER MAYBE THE MALE BUNNS ARE FATTER ?????

Picture016.jpg

My Little Rex

THIS IS BELLES STEP BROTHER HAHAH
HE IS 2 AND THEY LOVE AND BOND REAL WELL ALTHOUGH HE HAS HAD THE CHOP:shock:

Picture014-2.jpg

Back