• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been a while....Prudence pics :-)

Veronica

Mama Doe
It's been a while since I posted pics of my gorgeous girl :love: :D Here's a few I took yesterday. Len was feeling camera shy sadly, although you can see him sightly in the background behind Pru :D

DSC02390.jpg

DSC02384.jpg

DSC02393.jpg

Her winter coat is soooo thick at the mo, I actually trimmed her at the weekend, especially around her eyes, as her fur actually completely covers them if left untrimmed!!

omg i so love Pru!! :D :D Wish you were nearer to me so i could meet her in the fluff.. im so sure her and Simba would be similar:D

Awww thanks everyone for your kind comments. I'll pass them on to her :D
She is a lil' princess isn't she (I am bias I know :p )...although don't be fooled by that gorgeous fluffy cute exterior......she can be a right little madam at times! :roll: :lol:

She's gorgeous, but how do you keep her looking like that??? :shock:

She's surprising easy to keep....it's just keeping a routine with her to be honest. I'm sure all longhaired bunny owners will say the same....the hardest part was initially getting her used to be groomed, clipped (she did have a temper issue when I first adopted her:shock: ). Now she's a little angel and is soooo used to being groomed. I give her a quick once over daily with a comb (as she loves to pull all the hay down from the hayrack and sit in it...not good! :lol: ), and on a weekend, I trim her problem areas...bottom, and around her eyes (so she can see!). Other than that, easy-peasy :D

Chris, I soooooooo wanna meet your three slippers!!!! :love:

Back