• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust free hay delivery

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Just wondered what the longest length of time delivery took from dust free hay? Ordered on Thurs/Friday and still not come :? Have run out of decent stuff and Jen wont eat the **** I've had to buy, which is quite worrying cos she is barely poo'ing Xx

just call the people u ordered from and ask wheres my order.tell them u have been waiting for a long time.how long have you been waiting?

You might be better off ordering some more from the Hay Experts or Bunny Basics and get some more delivered by next day courier - if it doesn't come today or tomorrow, you won't get it until the middle of next week. :? Mine has always come from there within 2 - 3 days, I think they use Royal Mail if you just order 1 bag??

This is going to sound silly, but Evo loves the "Bob Martin" rubbish hay you get from supermarkets, could you get some of that for Jen? I find that it's often nicer than pet shop stuff.

Mine is usually the next day if I've placed the order in the morning..and the longest has been 3 days.

Will give it til tomorrow then call them up & put in an order with the hay experts :roll: Xx

Are you close enough that you could get your parents / a friend to drive there and pick some up? I think I read somewhere that they knock a bit off the price if you collect too :D

Sounds as if there may have been a problem with the delivery chain somewhere, my dust free hay always arrives really promptly and my buns loove it! (and the straw, it's great for bedding, very soft).

Mine always arrives the day after i order it.My bunnies and piggies will eat nothing else.

Back