• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My ARC foster girls - More photos added

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
These 3 gorgeous girls came with the 22 bunnies that Snowy took from a breeder yesterday. According to the breeder they are 9 weeks old, but they might be a bit older than that. They are very inquisitive and friendly, and hardly ever sit still. Two of them have stripes on one side only, as if they ran out of paint for the other side. :D
I have named them Amelia, Petunia and Dolores. Insiders may spot the theme behind the names. :lol: The future owners can always change the names if they don't like them. :D

This is Amelia, the one with very few stripes:

Amelia1.jpg

Amelia2.jpg

This is Petunia, with a dark leg and a little white spot on her face:

Petunia1.jpg

Petunia2.jpg

Petunia4.jpg

And finally Dolores, she's the fluffiest of all:

Dolores1.jpg

Dolores2.jpg

Last edited:
:love: Oooooh they're gorgeous!!!! :love: They're like baby Frasiers!! He has an odd black stripe on his back too. Ooooohhhh!!!

i love petunia!!! i love her leg its so unique! what a sweetheart! they do look the right age to me though. xxxxxx

Petunia is definitely the bravest one of them, and also the only one without bite marks, so she is probably the "boss". Dolores binkies the most and Amelia is the one that sits still for nose rubs while the others sprint off.

aaawwww they are adorable!! and they all look very healthy which is a bonus too! :D I hope they all find some lovely new homes real soon

Back