• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 2 new Honeybunny fosters

Shell

Alpha Buck
:D Here are my 2 new fosters for Jill.

They're so sweet :love:

Both are very thin but have been eating and drinking and pooping lots since they arrived :D

Sorry for the rubbish pic quality, i took them with my mobile. I will do some better ones soon.

DSC00164_edited-1.jpg

DSC00185_edited.jpg

DSC00180_edited.jpg

DSC00179_edited.jpg

DSC00182_edited.jpg

Wow, the grey and white one looks like he'll get big. :D The harlequin looks similar to my lot, so he's probably from the same litter. Have you thought of names yet? I have a shortlist for mine, just have to pick three names from it now. And people can always rename them after adopting them. :oops: :lol:

Wow, the grey and white one looks like he'll get big. :D The harlequin looks similar to my lot, so he's probably from the same litter. Have you thought of names yet? I have a shortlist for mine, just have to pick three names from it now. And people can always rename them after adopting them. :oops: :lol:

Jill said she will send me a list of names to choose from :D

If they hadnt been the only ones who could stay in a pair theres no way you would have got them off me shell!!

Nicola's two were in a pair but they were 5 months and Hugo had a bite above his eye so we split them at Theos.

Back