• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone want to buy some allen and page natural pellets in northants?

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Only I bought a huge 20kg sack of the stuff not realising that because it was so natural it has a best before date of the 31st December!

I am also in the process of changing both rabbits from a different food on to this so they are also not eating the full daily amount.

Haven't really thought of a price or anything but offers accepted! Would like about half the bag gone maybe 10kg I spent about £12??? on the bag which was inc delivery.

Suzanne

Hi SuzyNick.. Its a shame you arent in Norfolk as me and Ali share a sack and we dont get through half a sack before the bb date either :? We were told though that as long as you keep it in a sealed container it should be ok for longer than the sell by date so we just keep going for a bit longer now. Hope you find someone closer to you to go halves with cos it makes it so cheap

Hi SuzyNick.. Its a shame you arent in Norfolk as me and Ali share a sack and we dont get through half a sack before the bb date either :? We were told though that as long as you keep it in a sealed container it should be ok for longer than the sell by date so we just keep going for a bit longer now. Hope you find someone closer to you to go halves with cos it makes it so cheap

hello :wave:

I'm hoping it lasts longer too....shame I thought wow what a bargain then spotted the best before date. DOH!

Suzanne

Back