• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Topaz N Teasel U/d Settling In.

mullethead

Mama Doe
Hi just thought i would let everyone know how the dutch girlies were doing.Ive decided to keep them as a bonded pair as i think they would be happier as they see my other two through the mesh still and are all very interested.
I have made them there own 12ft by 6ft run so they can have plenty of exercise and also they come in the house everynight for cuddles n stuff,in topaz's case to jump on my shoulder and lick my head(some kind of fetish i think lol).They get plenty of fresh veg broccoli being the best plenty of hay so all in all having the time of there lives.rick.:D

JILL!!!OH gosh..:shock: .I didn't know spring greens should be shredded..I give mine a leaf each. Is it for the same reason that celery should be cut up finely?

Rick...the buns look lovely!!

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read the above couple of posts and was panicking because I don't shred my bun's spring greens EITHER!!!!!:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got to redesign the playhouse for them,got a good plan to split the playhouse into 2 halfs with 2 doors n two levels,gonna be great:D

Back