• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny's running around me

TheJuggla

Young Bun
hes been doing it all day haha, he just continuously runs around my feet over and over again and sometimes in between them

why is he doing this haha

sometimes i'll fake grab him and he'll binky his self away

hes not making any noises or anything.

Liquorice does this to me all the time (not my other half who plays with him just as much as me, funnily enough). He wont let me walk down the stairs as he tries to do it there! Sometimes sits on my feet to stop me walking :D

Have a look at this little display :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ishquZG14c8

I think its a mating ritual in bunnies....not sure why they run round feet though, but its def menas he's getting frisky!!!

Is your bunny neutered?

he's probably circling...i.e. showing you what an attractive bunny he his and encouraging you to be his mate. When they start to do that it is a sign of starting to reach sexual maturity and when they are neutered it usually stops...although I still get circled a little when there's food to be had.

The behaviour means the bunny is very happy with you, it's their way of showing signs of affection and happiness because of you. I'm absolutely certain about this

He obviously thinks you're hot:lol: :lol:
My male used to do this then spray all up my legs......lovely:lol:

Alvin does it when i walk into his room, he appears from nowhere and buzzes and circles me... he wants veg usually because he goes to his bowl after... he also runs to his bowl when i have to move him on from the wallpaper...lol little monster has me well sussed!!

haha that video was awesome, he kept checking out the carrot inbetween his runs.

My bunny isnt neutured yet but will be in the coming weeks just got to wait for the go ahead from the vet

doesnt my bunny understand that im a guy too ahha?!

but thats ok, I think hes pretty sexy.

I dont think he wants anything, its always when we're playing or im hanging out with him in the big area.

I didn't know it was a mating thing, choci does that to me all the time:lol:

I told him the other day (jokingly) if he were a man or I was a bun we could live together happly:oops:

vikki:wave:

Back