• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're here!!! U/D New piccys 5/10!!

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
The foster buns have arrived, very underweight though. Neither have pooed for hours and hours and the first thing they both did when I put them in their cages is munch hay, hopefully poo will come soon!!

I'll post some pics tommorrow when they've settled...

Nicola

Last edited:
Mine have emptied a whole bottle of water during the night and produced lots of poo. They seem to be quite skinny, so no wonder they are hungry all the time. There was a bit of chasing and fur pulling, and very loud thumping last night. At what age do sisters start fighting?

This is Piccolo (named because it means 'little' in italian) and he's so sweet but so little! :lol: He's got some weight to put on because he's literally skin and bone.
newbunsandpiggiesintowels003.jpg

This is Hugo (I think, not completely decided on his name yet) who has done about 600 poo's since arriving!
newbunsandpiggiesintowels002.jpg

I love the little chocolatey one that you got, I nearly took him home with me!!

I'm sure Sean wouldn't notice if our two buns became three!!

Helen x

I love the little chocolatey one that you got, I nearly took him home with me!!

I'm sure Sean wouldn't notice if our two buns became three!!

Helen x

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's so small, Sean wouldn't notice!!!

Piccolo is an absolute babe! I'm going to find it hard to give him up, but I can't see how he would fit in with our current bunnies.:(

Unfortunately we've just had a new hutch delivered and built a new run so we can move them outside which takes up the whole garden nearly! Don't think I could get a bigger one to fit a third bun in :( he is gorgeous tho wish i could!

Awwwww, well done!, we are still waiting for more poo (only had a couple of small poo's) from my one but he has been not stop drinking and wee'ing, he is eating OK though.

I think they had been without food and water for 2-3 days or even longer judging by how much they drank and ate when we got them sorted.

So pleased you are giving them all new names, the originals were hidious, so well done everyone, lovely to see pictures,

Is everyones buns using a bottle OK? I was a bit worried they may not know how :?

Im still waiting on poo from Charlie bun.......but he is stuffing his face.

May call to see if Im allowed to give him a little metaclopromide to help him out.

Back