• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last part of Bournville and the tray video!

capel

Warren Veteran
Here you go....I've tackedit on the the front of a short clip of the two of them in the run first thing this morning.

Are you clicking on the dot to the right of the middle arrow?Try to drag the dotty bit along wee bit. It took a while for it to start to load after I'd done all that, and then it judders its way to the end. But if you get as far as that , then run it through again and it should be OK

Went off to feed my bunnies some vegetables and ended up watching them for a while. Anyway the video is slowly stuttering and stammering its way along, not even half way yet!!!!! So another late night for me. I am going to send AOL an email now, as I am getting really fed up with them. :x :x :x

Midnight now and it is just half way through. I'm off to bed now as I so need my beauty sleep. Hope it works in the morning.

Back