PDA

View Full Version : Madness

Missy
02-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Help my bunnies are bullying me :shock:

They keep jumping on to the top of the sofa then onto my head, think they are annoyed I'm on the lap top instead of fussing them.
Jack's a Br Giant, that's a lot of bunny to land on your head :lol:

Indiechic
02-10-2007, 09:19 PM
oh no bunny bullies

Neil-and-Maria
02-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Maria knows that feeling, Missy. Jaynie is convinced she is the very centre of the universe and everything must stop if she wants a groom.
Giants, laptops, interruptions, maybe it's a Lancashire thing :lol: !

Neil

Missy
02-10-2007, 09:31 PM
You maybe right :lol: :lol:

Aww bless Jaynie, that's my middle name.

It's Millie that's the ring leader she's a large but dainty lop cross, Jack copies her but he's big, heavy & clumsy = destruction.

I'm being "stared out" at the moment think they are waiting for me to go to the fridge, I'm a soft touch the've been fed twice tonight already.

Luciuslop
02-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Lucius does that all the time to me if I stop giving him my full attention. He scrabbles at me to get me to fuss him.
Taz

TRACEY
02-10-2007, 09:37 PM
oh dear!!! an invasion of the bunny snatchers:lol:

Missy
02-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Lucius does that all the time to me if I stop giving him my full attention. He scrabbles at me to get me to fuss him.
Taz

Lucius is gorgeous, I love his ears so cute, is he young from the avatar photo it looks like he still has to grow into them, bless.

donnamt
02-10-2007, 10:12 PM
oh dear happy slapping of the bunny world.... is one of them recording it and posting it on youtube???

Missy
03-10-2007, 12:07 PM
oh dear happy slapping of the bunny world.... is one of them recording it and posting it on youtube???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy slapping by bunnies :lol: :lol: :lol: