• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
On the advice of the vet i had to panacur the buns for 9 days. well i decided to start today...
marsha was in a cuddly mood so i wrapped her in a towl and sat on the bench in the garden... she was not impressed it took me 15 minutes!!
Nick waltzed up to lilly in her run, and get her to actually bite the syringe, in it went and the funny face she pulled was hilarious.

why oh why do we have to do this. marsha is still not my friend x

I hope I never have to do that! - I'm useless at handling my girls :oops: (Benny's easy - he's very sweet :D )

Have you never done it elve? My vet recommended it just as a precaution every year, gkad its only for 9 days a year x

Nope never done it - but mine don't go on grass. I tend to think 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' regards my bunnies - there's a tendency now to over-medicalise bunny care I believe :?

yeah i know what you mean... lilly goes on grass when shes on harness but as moo won't go on harness, she don't go on grass.

xxx

:wave: I put Barney's panacur on a carrot biscuit treat thing and he eats his panacur like that - like he is have cream cheese and crackers!:D

Back