• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARRRGGGHHHH I'm having a bunny crisis!!U/D been to vets

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
The 4 bonding has ended tonight.

Smudge has had a chunk ripped out of her face!!!:(

So I've seperated them back into their pairs. It's gone too far now.

She's still eating, not seen any poop yet though, so I feel an emergency vet trip occuring soon.

This couldn't have happened at a worse time because the foster buns are coming tonight and one of them was having the dog crate that Smudge and Dudley were living in before the bond, and the other is having the only other indoor cage I have.

So I've had to shut Billy and Emily away in their crate so I can use their puppy pen to house Smudge and Dudley tonight until I can sort things out properly tommorrow!!!

You literally can't move in our living room tonight with 3 guinea pig pens, a dog crate and a puppy pen!!!

Please send vibes for Smudge......

Last edited:
Oh no!!! Thats terrible - As I read that I was wiping away a little tear for poor Smudge!!! I hope he gets better soon!!! - Poor Smudge!!! :cry:

P.S. Sorry about so many exclamation marks :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:love: :love: :love: Get better soon Smudge :love: :love: :love:

:cry:

Dudley and Smudge have both been to the vets this morning and had antibiotic injections. They're back home now and tucking into some hay!!

Aww, glad they are feeling better. I'm off to the vets tonight, if I've known you were there this morning I would have gone then and could have had a look at the lovely Smudge and Dudley :love: :lol:

Back