• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental for Willow Tomorrow

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Willow's not been too lively for the past couple of days and he seems to 'paw' his face when he eats so I think it's time for his dental again. Just noticed that his started dribbling aswell. :( He always has his SS soaked so he's still eating that.

He usually goes every 2 months for a dental but last time there was only a tiny, tiny spur so the vet decided not to burr it. It's been nearly 4 months since he was last done so that it's such a big improvement but the poor thing is looking so sorry for himself, he even turned his nose it at a cranberry.

ALl of the very best of luck for Willow tomorrow!!! XXX

My Bertie had his teeth done today, and I was a nervous wreck!!!:oops: :oops:

Willow is fine now and a lot happier. He had a spike as I suspected, fortunately it wasn't cutting his tongue but I'm sure it was quite uncomfortable for him. He's eating his veggies and running around again.:D

Back