• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

horrible hutch

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry: :cry:

wen to the garden centre yesterday (the one where i got teegs from when they used to sell lovely big double storey 5 foot hutches) and they were selling for £29.99 a 'hutch' (i could believe it) it was probably 1 1/2 - 2 foot maximum x 1 - 1 1/2 foot wide do 1 - 1/2 foot tall!!! tried to get a pic but the battery was low on my phone so it wouldnt enter camera mode i rally couldnt believe it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

there's one that size outside the pet shop down the road. Never go near it. It sells puppies and kittens too. :evil: :evil:

theres a hutch in my local pet shop its 1ft by 1ft.couldnt even fit a hamster in it.apparently its for netherland dwarfs!:evil:

i was well annoyed when i saw it :evil: i wouldnt keep any animal in it...even my mouse cage was bigger than that!! and my rat cage was waaay bigger than that even my rats 'sick' cage was bigger than that!

Back