• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more fosters

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
new Honeybunny fosters who arrived today:

2 girls of the Urgent 10 from this morning:
100_5675.jpg

100_5690.jpg

...and another pair from the same place:
100_5676.jpg

100_5678.jpg

and these 2 arrived today - a beautiful pair of housebunnies - a nethieX and a (german?) lopX
100_5683.jpg

All are settling in nicely :D

Arrrrr they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: Love the lops the fourth one down looks like my girl have they got names?

Esther x

the first 4 girls are un-named at the moment... so I'll have to talk to Jill about that! :lol:
The REW lop is called Lottie (she was found on an allotment) and the black nethieX is Albie :D

Last edited:
Aww they are gorgeous!

How are you getting on with bitey nethie?

She's fine - I still have all my fingers :D , she was very scared at first :( she's settling in nicely now though...

They all look in quite good condition. Were they all from the same place?

the first 4 were from the same place - I think the owner was taken into hospital or something :?
The last pair were housebunnies from a situation where their owner had to move out and couldn't take them with her...

Goodness Faye, what with buns and piggies, is there any room for you at home? :lol:

I sleep in the shed :oops: :lol:

We have names!!:D
I thought it would be nice to name 3 of the girls after Jane's Boblets who sadly went to RB this week

so Brown and White bun is Peggie
Caramel and white bun is Bree
Sandy bun is Nellie

and Faye named the pearl coloured one Echo...:D

Last edited:
these 4 girls are such chilled out, sweeties :love: - I think they really fit their new names well :)
The name Echo is from my fave story from Greek mythology... :D

Back