• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Masquerade

JayUK

Mama Doe
Last night my OH & I were discussing the things in your childhood that may affect decisions in your adult life, and this naturally led to why we loved buns so much. Turned out we were both obsessed with Masquerade, the treasure hunt for a jewelled hare, that gripped the nation in the last century.

Masquerade

I was so gutted when it was found, as I had made myself believe that I knew where it was! Anyone else remember this?

Oh yeah I remember that :p Fantastic book but I never figured it out - just looooovely paintings :rolleyes:

I think I was in the 6th form at the time :shock:

The paintings were amazing. I was 9 at the time. The guy who taught me physics 5 years later was one of the guys who solved the puzzle properly from the book. (The hare was found by accident and a bit of insider information) He talked me through it, I think it needed a quite unique mind!

I've got that book!!!

I thought it was just me that was OBSESSED with it :D

The solution's actually really straightforward once you know it!

Back