• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7 year old bunny on Free ads

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Free to good home my name is Snowball, i am a lop rabbit, 7 years old, very friendly. I have my own cage, water bottle, and food bowl. Private. Tel: (07005) 966750

Town: Ilfracombe

Postcode: EX34

image_show2.jpg

Can anybody in The South West help this poor bunny? Or at least find out why he/she is being made homeless at 7 years of age? :(

Amy

Maybe someone could ring and point them in the direction of RU - at 7 they're likely to be a well-loved pet and it could be some unfortunate circumstances forcing the rehome

I could possibly help. Any idea what gender Snowball is? What website is that from?

Last edited:
Rinyroo

No idea what website I'm afraid. I received the details and picture in an email :(

I would be great if you could phone the telephone number to find out what the situation is :D

Amy

Rinyroo

No idea what website I'm afraid. I received the details and picture in an email :(

I would be great if you could phone the telephone number to find out what the situation is :D

Amy

I'm sure I've seen that ad somewhere. I'll phone in the morning. He looks fairly big. I can only home him for a while, I'm afraid. I just today agreed to adopt another male.

Same seller has other old bunnies on Free ads:

Lion Head Rabbit free to good home, my name is Fluffy, i am 5 years old, i love children, i am very friendly, i have my own cage, water bottle and food bowl. Tel: (07005) 966750 Town: Ilfracombe

rabbitfree1.jpg

English Lop Rabbit free to good home, my name is Angel, i am 6 years old, very friendly, i have my own cage, water bottle and food bowl, Tel: (07005) 966750
Town: Ilfracombe

rabbitfree2.jpg

oh the black n white one!lovely bunnies.its a shame they are being rehomed.wish i lived closer.x

Last edited:
oh the black n white one!poor bunnies.take it cuz their older they aint wanted no more?wish i lived closer.x

They're in clean hutches and the adverts seem worded nice enough so it might not be a case of wanting to rehome them but having to - you can't assume the owner is a bad person bored of the bunnies just by their adverts

I'm not sure we should assume that the owner just "doesn't want them", it could be that they can't look after them anymore - emmigrating... downsizing house... something out of their control...

Illfracomb is quite far from anywhere, hopefully someone will be able to assist them.

Sorry I was very slow in typing this...

Hannah

Last edited:
Back