• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maggie and Ned-U/D 1125hrs- *THAY HAVE BOTH GONE* :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Ned has been in chronic heart failure for several months. During the night he took a turn for the worse :cry: He has had an extra dose of diuretic to make him feel more comfortable. But he has stopped eating and I am taking this as him saying he has had enough :cry:
Christobel will help Ned to Rainbow Bridge this morning :cry: :cry:
I cant believe I am losing yet another friend :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Picture980.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Oh Jane, I am SO sorry to hear that the gorgeous Ned has taken a turn for the worse.:cry: He has been SUCH a brave bunny.....and you have done so much to make sure that he has enjoyed his time and been comfortable and well loved. You have many friends waiting for you at the Bridge, beautiful boy.....they will be very happy to see you again. XXXXX :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My poor Maggie is in so much pain with her arthritis this morning. She has been on a very high dose of pain relief for 36 hours but it does not appear to be helping :cry: This morning Maggie is not eating :cry:
I will call Christobel at 0830hrs

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Picture1134.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh Jane, it really isn't fair. But I always says things happen for a reason. I don't believe in god, but I believe that bad things happen to good people because 'the powers that be' (whatever/whoever that might be) decide that those people are strong enough to cope with it. I think these bunnies were sent to you to make the rest of their lives as happy as possible, and so they could be the most important thing in the world to one person, and that 'the powers' knew that you were strong enough to put your own feelings aside and make the right decision for each bun when the time was right to be helped to rainbow bridge.

Will be thinking about you all day xx

I have never lost so many Bunnies in such a short space of time :cry:
I feel sick to my stomach :cry: :cry:

We are going to see Christobel now

Janex :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I really don't know what to say :cry: I've just found out about the boblets and now I'm reading this sobbing my heart out. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. It just isn't fair :cry:

Back