• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boy Toby!

Well, he's not a bun, but here are a few photos of him growing up! He's 2 now. Where does the time go?

Sorry for all the photos!

He was never a tiny pup, here he is, the day I got him! (8 weeks old)

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

When I first realised, he didn't like the hosepipe! Hiding whilst I'm watering the plants :lol:

hidingbehindthepots3.jpg

Bunking down in the spare bedroom (before being decorated), whilst decorating his pad in the hallway

DSC00065.jpg

Looking all awkward & gangly!

DSC00027.jpg

His first experience of snow!

DSC00031.jpg

Finally, my "Big Boy Chocolate" (Toby)

bythebeck4.jpg

Last edited:
He is beautiful :love: :love: i love labs especially chocolate ones :love: am i right? :D ....xxx

Yup, you're right! He's a Chocolate Lab :thumb: :D

When I first got him, quite a few people told me that Chocci ones were the daftest of all 3 colours! Which, at the time, I thought, yeah right! :lol:

Now I have to confirm! They are the daftest! Toby has a "girlfriend", Bronte, who's also a Chocolate Lab! and Bronte's dad agrees! :lol: :lol:

Carol xx

Yup, you're right! He's a Chocolate Lab :thumb: :D

When I first got him, quite a few people told me that Chocci ones were the daftest of all 3 colours! Which, at the time, I thought, yeah right! :lol:

Now I have to confirm! They are the daftest! Toby has a "girlfriend", Bronte, who's also a Chocolate Lab! and Bronte's dad agrees! :lol: :lol:

Carol xx

Aww bless :love: i just love Toby :love: xxx

Thanks everyone:wave:

Don't be fooled by the innocent looks though!

He's a right rascal! Just like a hoover too! Hoovers up any bit of food in sight!

Carol xx

Back