• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of my shed and buns!

Joanne26

Mama Doe
The shed:

Picture052-1.jpg

Picture055-1.jpg

Picture056.jpg

An old one of the complete setup for those that haven't seen it :)
Picture014.jpg

Liam and Mishy get to roam about on the floor of the shed when the weather is bad, but today i wanted to clean the bunny shed but as soon as the front comes off they always try to make their escape :lol:
Picture059.jpg

Picture058.jpg

o.k mum, i get the message, i will be a good boy until you muck us out, i'm off upstairs

Picture057.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Sulking :lol:

Picture054.jpg

"ok, ok, i'll play with my ball while you clean the shed" :D

Picture061.jpg

They are so lucky! If only pet stores sold homes like these:D

In the 3rd pic is that a fridge?! They have their own fridge?!:lol: I spy the air con unit but the one next to it, looks like a fridge?!:lol: :D

They are so lucky! If only pet stores sold homes like these:D

In the 3rd pic is that a fridge?! They have their own fridge?!:lol: I spy the air con unit but the one next to it, looks like a fridge?!:lol: :D

It is indeed a fridge :oops: Me and OH got fed up of getting buried under a ton of veg everytime we went in "our" fridge, so hubby bought me one for the shed :lol:

It makes feeding the buns much easier too :D

Wow what a fantastic setup! They must love running along the tunnels and exploring the different sections!! :wave:
And they get their own fridge too? :lol: Lucky buns!!

That's flippin awesome! :D:D:D

Love the tunnel that (I'm presuming) goes all the way to the run. What's the middle hutch bit for between the shed and the run? Just extra roaming space?

Love the tunnel that (I'm presuming) goes all the way to the run. What's the middle hutch bit for between the shed and the run? Just extra roaming space?

Thankyou :D

The middle hutch was what we started off with (with plans for the run too) Then i decided it would be nice for them to have more space and use the shed too, so rather than get rid of the middle hutch my hubby came up with this, he "designed" :rolleyes: and built it all himself :D

They can access the whole thing in the daytime but at night they get locked up nice and safe in the shed.

They seem to like the tunnel too :lol:

pic6-1.jpg

Spot the bunny!
Picture086.jpg

That is one amazing set up and the tunnel and spot the bunny pics prove that they love it too.

Very lucky bunnies indeed.

Back