• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding - London

TopCat

New Kit
Hi

I live in London with my rabbit, Bob (who was named when I thought she was a male!).

From around the 15th December, I am going to see my family for 3 weeks and need somewhere safe to leave her. I have contacted quite a few rabbit boarders, but they all seem to be fully booked. I also came across ads for people that offer to look after your house/apartment and spend time with your pet every day. I contacted a few of them and they charge around £30 per day (for 1 hour), which I really can't afford for 3 weeks!

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or can anyone help? I live in central London, SE1, and don't have a car, so I'd need somewhere fairly close so that the taxi fare isn't too high! I've thought about taking a train, but I'd rather not put Bob through the stress.

n60501321_32258942_1174.jpg

n60501321_32258944_1863.jpg

Take care!

Tara

Last edited:
oh what a sweetie! i run a bunny boarding in essex which is £3 per night, but too far for you to travel, il have a check on the websites im listed on and try and find one local for you xxx

Hi Tara, I use Doe Drop Inn but it'd be a nightmare for you to get to without a car as its in Frimley (way out west london), perhaps you can get someone to give you a lift? Its run by Claire and she's fab, the buns live in chalets in the garden but they have heaters in the winter so its Ok for house buns. Have a look at http://www.doedropinn.co.uk/

I'm going away else I'd offer to have Bob for you. For the future though you aren't that far from me (and I'm moving to SE london soon). I've looked after other peoples bunnies before without any hassle and as long as she is vaccinated and healthy (ie no EC or pasteurella) I'd be happy to look after her for the odd week or so. Btw she's beautiful. :)

Ms Jacqueline Goodman
Walthamstow borough, London, E107hq
Tel: 07947243570
Comfy Cavies
13 Bedford Crescent, Enfield, London, EN3 6JU
Tel: 020 8350 6522
Furry Friends - Rabbit & Small Animal Boarding
50 Frays Avenue, West Drayton, London, UB7 7AG
Tel: 01895 440 008
Comfy Cavies
Enfield, London, EN3 5QR
Tel: 020 8350 6522
Chingford Quarantine Kennels
160 Chingford Mount Road, Chingford, London, E4 9BS
Tel: 020 8529 0979
Rabbit & Guinea Pig Boarding
Harrow, London,
Tel: 0208 427 7118

I got these off a website http://www.findpetboarding.com/smallpetboarding/uk/england/london/london/

Hope it helps xx

Just to let you know I have tried contacting the ones in Harrow and West Drayton and was never able to get through - I use one in Amersham which I know is a bit far but its wonderful.

Back