• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free to good home bun has arrived !

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
Well, the little ' free to good home ' bun has arrived and as you can see he is working very hard to get his paws firmly under the table :lol: :lol:

b1.jpg

He is seriously cute :love: :love: He has lived alone for all of his life so far, but once he has been neutered ( after our hols ) I am hoping he will have some bunny friends :D Could someone tell me what his markings are please ?

b5.jpg

b2.jpg

n1-1.jpg

What a beautiful bunny! Love his markings!

How could anybody stand to part with him :(

Their loss is your gain! :D

Carol xx

He's beautiful. I was told by a breeder that Molly's markings are diluted harlequin. They have the same sort of markings. It's what I call Molly and Mina, sounds posher. :lol:

Agree that he's got harlequin in him somewhere cos his colourings are a lot like my Hoops', especially his ears! Gorgeous bun!

Tri-colour and butterfly or broken butterfly.....something like that :oops:

Lovely whatever he is :D

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

We have named him Sebastian ( but it might change :lol: ). He is just the cuddliest, snuggliest bun - he just craves affection. He went for his mxy jab this morning and has been given a clean bill of health after a thorough healthcheck.

The story I was told is that this lady bought him from someone else for her daughter, who quickly got bored, so rabbit was passed onto the son, who also got bored. When I arrived he was living in the type of small indoor cage that I use as a hospital cage for the rats. This cage was outide and had no bed or toys ( probably because there was no room for them anyway ). She had made some attempt to care for him, ie he was being fed, watered and given some veg, albeit cheap food and veg, but from speaking to her it was obvious that she just wanted rid of teh responsibility of him. He has some muscle wastage on his back end from lack of exercise, but that will soon build back up. He is supposed to be around 7 months old.

seb3.jpg

seb1.jpg

Aww can you believe anyone would keep him outside in a INDOOR cage, the heart breaks. He looks a gorgeous bunny and I'm so glad he's found a lovely home :)

Back